how to reduce top heavy fractions

(1) Answers

You need to convert your improper fraction into a mixed number. To do this, find the lowest common multiple. Then write down your whole number. Place any remainders over your denominator. For example: 11/4. 4 can go into 11 2 times, because 4 times 2 is 8. Your whole number is 2. The remaining 3 will go over 4. This answer is 2  3/4. I'm sorry if I didn't explain it clearly.

Add answer